Monday

Tagged again... by the tagger..

1. Your handphone model?
- SE W700i


2. A picture of it?
- Come to see it yourself..or go.... http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w700i?cc=my&lc=en


3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
- Infinite , uncountable..


4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
- The whole body of the phone..== I wanna change phone, but its still working...(hoping it to stop working..) xD


5. Like the most and why?
- Walkman player, no music no life..=)

6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
- I WAN CHANGE MY PHONE LA...!!! xD


7. What icon do you click the most?
- Icon...

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
- There's nothing can change, & Im not using prepaid..==

9. You need a handphone because...
- because I use mobile phone, not 'handphone'==
my hand dont have a phone....so high tech meh??? xD


10. Who bought this phone for you?
- My papa.

11. With the total amount of your handphone price, what could you buy other than phones?
- Can buy a packet of tissue =)

12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
- No idea...

13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user.
-Smart handphone user..? How use my 'hand'phone? lolS

14. How often do you charge your phone?
- 1yr once..xD


15. Estimate, how long could your handphone survive?
- HOW I COULD WISH IT WILL NOT SURVIVE ANYMORE =(


16. Actually are you interested in phones?
- WHy nOT..


17. Are you happy with you phone condition now?
- No.


18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
- I dint even touch my phone..==

19. Imagine someone takes your handphone away for 1 day. What would happen?
- Take lar..

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.

- No Music, no life I agree with that..xD


21.tag 6 sexy fone users.

Who wanna do this lame tag..==(jh said tagging is fun)..

No comments: