Friday

Stay or Fly? Yes or No? Do or Dont? Should or Shouldnt?

And since we've no place to go... Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Let it go! Let it go! Let it go! Let it go! Let it go!
=)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(=

Im dreaming too much, Im hopping too much, and Im emo-ing to much(short of).
Time to change, always the smarter choice.. So guys im changing now...to a?? LAMER..! But not that lame, and yet is that kind of LAME...! But not as good as those 'pro' LAMER..xD
Mine is just 1st grade..learning now...=))) Just need some laughters...talking craps & bullshitting..even though im allergic to it...==

Today..when I was doing the math shaded circle question..the stupid formula make me laugh..
pie r squre is a circle.. what about 2 pie r ??? 2 circle......== 'dotsdotsdots'
haahahah..my little joke..xD FUANNY?? NOT...

~Bala Ba Ba BA~

HaHAhaHA..! Yesh! SPM
4 down, 4 to go!...NO MORE SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE...xD
say 'BYE' to my friends...tears drops but it rolled back up..dont know why..==
Yesh!
Yesh!
Yesh!
So come on now, and what???
..."fang kai wo de xing"
& smell the roses on my feet..

what a guy wants, what a guy needs.


god? can you hear me? praying hard here to get all pass for my exams..
so then I can see the country..UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..!
Go there for? To see Obama.. Barack Obama..
Holiday of cause..
My dream wont disappear, my promise wont disappear, my happy soul wont disappear.

Got the ticket to fly, but need passes...=(
PASS ONLY!!?!??? ALLL!!
A+A+A+A
B+B+B+B
C+C+C+C
D+D+D+D

>>><<<<<>NO E+E+E+E+E PLS>>>><<<< or even G..
if got G then i really 'GG'

How to pronounce this word leopard??
guess what this fellow pronounced it..
..: leo-pard..
do you get it?? lieo-pard..hahhahaa

No comments: