Tuesday

Human Nature.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im emo know. For no reason. Human Nature, in feelings. Do not ask why. I have downloaded 52 movies, now im spending my time on them and im still downloading some now. Just wanna waste time, anyway im still hanging my Econs assignment aside, dont wanna touch it? A day after today, I should be going to complete my driving license, last minute it just canceled. Thanks to JPJ, and I have to DRAG or PUSH my time back again.

Photobucket

To be honest, I never archive anything good since when I was young, when the time I start to do everything for myself. Just hope that god could help me a little or make me happy a little to archive something I really want to. Is not that I dont try, I tried but failed. Now I dont wanna re-try to do anything because I dont wanna fail again. Im a person who likes to run away from my responsibility. Well there is no why, human nature I can say.

Photobucket

No comments: