Thursday

This is the time of my life...=)

Today is the worse day of my life..
did big,worse,and said wrong things...
(SO SORRY IF I DONE SOMETHING BAD TO YOU)
but i know everyone does that before..
I LOST KAH HOE'S PENDRIVE IS THE WORSE THING WEI..!!
BUT...i will promise to buy a new pendrive again and I WONT BREAK MY PROMISES(but some i will drag it sometime due to personal reasons)
and is damn suck that to someone that dont trust me and is too bad you know!!
Just telling the truth is that wrong???Telling the truth very "fan" meh...???
Dont get it why man!!Just dont get it why~!
WHY MAN!!???
IF i can read ppl's mind..IM GOD!!!
Know someone's thought and can help them in their problems or what or anything la...=)
But i cant...im not that type of ppl that can help ppl to solve..i know im suck la=)
but seriously cant...
Other then that..i dont mind ppl calling me bad things...BUT dont use it too much la pls..-.-
Seriously shit...one day i really fck ben up if he keep doing like this shit.I dont really like ben's attitude ad...dont know why...talk in the phone~polite la~asking questions~polite la...like im a piece of shit man.IT really pissed me...Sorry la if i said too much~but is true...
Im not for you to be used..Im not for you to play with...Im not for you to saying shit to me...
I wont show my angry face to everyone la ofcoz..sooner or later thinks that im a small minded...
Play means play la..dont play too kao~and i wont play too kao ofcoz
HOR???
Ahixxx..
Anyways...~pris~be strong!!i know you can~marilyn~dont heart broken..SMILE!..dont cry because it passed..Smile because it happened!!=)~kah hoe~SO SORRY bro=( lost your pendrive and sleep well la...dont sleep in the class too much dude..~ben~"speechless" even thou you are my best friend...change it la pls..it feels better when you changed it(Can ignore if you wan)..no comment=)
Just need to pray lo hor..=)
Im going forward to the future!!...and let sad and bad things go~Study hard can go overseas..=)
Even thou Im lazy!!!and dont let my laziness control me!!=)





THIS IS THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!
SMILE=)

No comments: