Friday

The Day.

Today...when i finished my sej class...then jy come pick me up from kasturi..is 6pm something and still haven go to soy wai's house...because we planed to go soy wai's house in puchong to celebrate his belated bday..=_=
Guess what..i 8.30 only reach there..walao eh~hungry like shit wei..xDD
At 1st jy pick me ad then he went back to his house to pick his sis to tuition at ss15..=_=(i think is ss15..)forgot ad.>.<
and fetch joshua back too...that time almost 8 ad..then suddenly marilyn call her baby to buy hotdog...so we went to mini market to buy~and jy realize that the car wheels soft ad...but at the end..we found out that is already full all the while!!!suck man...jy says that when its empty will "beep" till it full will stop...so~he keep wait till it stop..."beep" "beep" "beep" "beep" "beep" "beep"
and it wont stop!!!=_=
Change another tyre...still wont stop "beep"...kns!!!
I rush inside the petronas mini market because i was soooo hungry..beh tahan!!!
and lucky i asked the casher how to use the air pump..

me:abang..~macam mana nak pakai pump tu..??
casher:ada bunyi "beep" dah full....=)
me:..=_=my mouth almost drop down till the floor..i just stood there few secs..+_+
than i said o.O ...WALAO EH...
then i run to jy there and tell him

me:eh..!ada "beep" sudah full la!!!zha dou....
jy:WTF!!!!MAHAI!!!.....................

that time was 8.04 pm ad..=_=

*speechless*

He quickly speed than 8.20+ dah sampai..=)chun
get down the car...

marilyn:why so late 1..food almost finish ad loo.
me: wtf???

ben,ks,ks's gf,soy wai all enjoying inside~fuahlao eh............
.......(eat)
.....(burn)
......(talk)
.......(eat)
........(laugh)
.........(bullshiting)
........(burn)
........(eat)
......(laugh)
at the end..

(CLEAN)
..lol almost 10 and all ready to chao
me and ben at kitchen "wash plates" zha dou..=_=

ben:walao...do house work damn sam fuu de ler..=_=
me: hmmmh....=_=

Anyways...i enjoyed there with altou is just a short time but it kinda fun..=)
I tot got time to go prisy's house de...=_=ahixxx but at the end dint go..

And i made a deal with my parents...i said after 11 only over but...i went home at 10.30..=)
I do as kah hoe said...made my parents trust me..=)chun...."kuai chai"~LOL...xDD
Too bad no pics....xDD

SPM ler..!!coming soon...120+days more left...need really study now..and my SPM art folio haven done yet....Shit wei=_=
Each week 1 subject i think can do it gua...
Just try all that i can do..=)
God bless 2008..






cant smile without her,

cant live without her,
cant stop thinking about her..
without her,im just blank,
To me you are just pretty ask the sky.To you im just a piece of shit inside the toilet bowl...

Love got no reasons,love got no rhymes....

No comments: